- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other sites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the competent authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Information that you provide us through forms or email, including your email address, phone number, name, surname, postal address and other information associated with communication.
- The fact that you have visited our website and other statistics, such as specific pages you have visited, number of exclusive entries on the website.
- Data about your visits and use of this website, including your IP address, geographic location, type and version of browser, reference font, page views and website navigation path.
- Information about your device (s), in particular, hardware model, screen resolution, operating system version and platform you use.
- Cookies. For more information about cookies, visit the "What are cookies?" of this Policy.
How do we collect your data?
You provide most of the data we collect directly to our company. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a survey with the customer or provide feedback on any of our message boards or by email.
- Use or view our website through your browser cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data for that we can:
- Process your reservation.
- Provide, operate and maintain our website.
- Improve, customize and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, resources and features.
- Communicate with you, directly or through one of our partners, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other information related to the site and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and avoid fraud.
When our company processes your reservation, it may send your details to, and also use the information resulting from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data at secondsandminutes.pt.
Seconds & Minutes wants to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you can always cancel at a later date.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
The right of access – you have the right to ask our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
The right of rectification – you have the right to ask our company to correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that our company fill in the information that you believe is incomplete.
The right to delete – You have the right to request that Seconds & Minutes delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Seconds & Minutes restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Seconds & Minutes, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to ask Seconds & Minutes to transfer data we collect to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have a month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are associated text files on your computer to collect information from standard Internet logs and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information automatically using cookies or similar technology.
For more information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you connected.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies used by our website:
- Functionality – Our company uses these cookies so that we can recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. This can include your preferred language and location. A combination of first and third party cookies is used.
- Advertising – Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you have viewed, the links you have followed and information about your browser, device and IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, advertising may be displayed based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage your cookies
You can configure your browser to not accept cookies. However, in some cases, some of the features on our website may not work as expected.
Privacy policies of other sites
How to contact us
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +351 932 450 752
Or write to: Rua Ferrarias del Rei, nº 21A Barcarena, Lisbon, Portugal
How to contact the competent authorities
If you wish to report a complaint or feel that Seconds & Minutes has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you can contact the "Livro de Reclamações" by clicking on the image below: